Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Pinterest??? One of my boards is called 'Crafty Ideas' it is where I pin things I find that I think I could maybe perhaps attempt to make (hmm!) This board is super inspiring, I love looking through these pics and getting into a crafty mood. I shall post evidence if I should ever get round to attempting any of these. Here are the pin details...
- This pin is originally from http://www.onepearlbutton.com/2010/12/welcome-december-welcome-sponsors.html however I suspect that this is not the original source for the photo. (sorry!)
- HOW cute are these??? I suspect if I attempt these they will look nothing like this. Will have to purchase instead... hehe. http://www.etsy.com/listing/76951356/bear-rug-coaster-set-of-four?ref=hp_tt_yt
- I do love baking cookies, and these might not actually be so difficult to make. Might attempt next Valentine's Day. http://www.bakeat350.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/double-decker-stripey-valentine-cookies.html
- I go crazy over buttons, so anything with buttons in/on I am instantly drawn to. These are amazing. The original post is a tutorial, which is such a cool idea, check it out... http://www.lilblueboo.com/2012/03/cast-resin-paperweights-coasters-a-tutorial.html
- Another great idea with a super helpful tutorial, yeah, http://www.livingwithpunks.com/2011/06/sys-whimsical-key-chains.html these would make a perfect present and only use scraps!