- Card, these are pre-folded blank cards, you can purchase them in Paperchase
- Scissors and crochet hook
- Small piece of thread and needle
- Glue, I like this Pritt PVA as its super safe and washable etc. It sticks yarn really well.
- Follow pattern to make crochet flower and leaves, weave in ends.
- Take some embroidery thread in nice contrast colour and sew on your button to centre of flower.
- Take your card and play around with positioning of flower and leaves until you get it how you want.
- Secure the flower in place. I always put a big dab of glue onto the card where want my flower, then secure in place by pressing firmly. Then lift up each petal in turn and put smaller dabs underneath.
- Lift up where you want your leaves to go and secure in place with glue.
- The good thing about sticking the flower to the card is that is secures in your ends and you can hide the underneath.
- I always leave my card overnight under a big pile of books to set the glue and make sure it is stuck